google analytics alternative ATM Service Desk Analyst job vacancy in Swindon, Wiltshire – Customer Services jobs & vacancies on Field Recruitment
01793 640204
Free candidate sourcing and job posting

ATM Service Desk Analyst

Date Posted: 10-Apr-2018
Closing Date: 04-May-2018
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Salary: Minimum - £9.50, Maximum - £9.50 per Hour
JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you IT literate? Do you enjoy working in a team?

We are recruiting for one of our biggest clients Nationwide Building Society. You will be working with-in a busy fast paced business with great benefits. If you join Nationwide as a ATM Service Desk Analyst, you can enter into a hardworking and friendly environment which you’re sure to excel in.

What we are looking for in an ideal candidate

1. Team worker
2. Computer literate
3. Quick learner
4. Ability to multitask
5. Confident and clear communicator
6. Excellent data entry skills
7. Customer Service Focus
8. Self-motivated

Experience required

1. Previous office based customer service experience required Data entry skills is essential
2. IT experience desirable but not essential
3. Telephony experience is very desirable

If you feel like your ticking the boxes then please keep on reading…

Your new potential role

This role is to provide 1st level support for Nationwide branch ATMs. 80% of the day will be answering in bound calls from branches with issues, and the other 20% could be making outbound calls to follow up on a case, or indeed completing administration tasks. Full IT training will be provided over the course of 2-3 weeks via shadowing and 1-2-1s, so previous IT experience is not essential however successful candidates must be willing to learn IT and passionate about customer service. The team have set targets around ATM availability, average speed of answer/drop rates etc. so candidates must be self-motivated and able to work within a team.

“Working on an internal Service Desk supporting our Retail colleagues and supply chain to maintain our ATM estate, your job is to find out what the customer needs and put corrective measures in place to ensure maximum service levels. You will be working with leading edge technology, assisting with complex fault finding and then implementing solutions on ATMs and Self-Service machines.”

What you will get in return

• Competitive rate of pay
• Great working hours
• Shuttle bus free of charge
• Exciting career opportunities

This is newly released role contracted for 1 year, based in Swindon, working Week 1 8.00-15.00 (Mon-Fri), Week 2 8.30-16.30 (Mon-Fri), Week 3 9.30-17.30 (Mon-Fri & Saturday morning 8.00-13.00), paying £9.50 per hour.

If you’re interested and you believe you have the relevant experience. Please contact the team NOW to register and arrange an interview for immediate start.

HOURS
35 per week

JOB TYPE
Contract





Free Posting Posting and Candidate recruiting

 

UK job vacancies

 

Candidate Help and Employment Services

 

FILED-HOME 12

Copyright 2013, Field Recruitment Limited (Registered as a UK company no. 564 5374)